Mobile Web Design
In the last year, mobile web browsing has risen by 148% worldwide, according to the Quantcast Mobile Trends 2009 Report.
One in three mobile-phone owners accessed a retailer site or mobile shopping app, based on research by ForeSee.
26% of mobile phone owners who haven’t accessed a retailer site or mobile shopping app plan to, according to ForeSee. This means that retailers must be on mobile platform or risk losing opportunities.
One in nine shoppers (11%) bought something using a mobile device during 2010's holiday shopping season, up from 2% in 2010, according to ForeSee.
Shoppers use mobile websites to check for price comparisons (56%), product comparisons (46%), product information (35%) and product reviews (27%), based on ForeSee’s research.
Smartphones will grow by about one third to 43% of mobile users by 2015, according to eMarketer.
80% of mobile websites attract a global audience (Motally).
Out of the top 500,000 sites, the total number of mobile-friendly sites was only 19.3 percent (Alexa.com).
The mobile web will be bigger than the desktop web by 2015 (Morgan Stanley).
Retailers can increase consumer engagement by 85% by having a mobile-specific website (Brand Anywhere).
75% of marketers are planning to add mobile to their marketing mix, according to Forrester Research.
Summing it up, mobile is the future; if you have a mobile website, you can take advantage of this new trend, thus staying ahead of your competition.
Are you mobile friendly?
How do you know if your website is mobile-friendly? There are a lot of things to consider when thinking about how mobile websites differ from regular websites. Users need to be able to navigate easily through your website and find the information they require quickly.
Here are some common issues reported when viewing websites on mobile devices
- Complexity / Content–The website has too much information on display; mobile users want easy to find information quickly.
- Layout– When viewing a website on a mobile device, you will only see a small proportion of a regular website, meaning a user needs to scroll and zoom to find information.
- Size– Large websites with a lot of content, images and complexity take a long time to load on mobile devices and are quite expansive if the user is paying per MB.
- Navigation– if the user has to try to zoom in to a portion of a website to click a link, it becomes frustrating and difficult for them.
You can test out your website below with our mobile friendly test page.
What are my customers’ needs?
Before you decide what you need in your mobile website, you should consider these questions:
- Why would people use a mobile to device to visit your site?
- What information do they need from your site in that context?
On a mobile device, however, users tend to be:
- Sitting on the couch at home
- Walking around, inside or outside
- Queuing for something
- Waiting for a bus, train or plane, or travelling
- Looking for a specific piece of information
- Mostly consuming content
- Easily distracted by their environment
In our experience, mobile visitors are using their mobile device on the go, so the most important factors are that:
- They can find out information quickly, so, therefore, your mobile website should load quickly
- They do not want too much information – just the vital points of what your business does and what it offers
What we offer
With this in mind, we offer simple, fast loading, elegant mobile websites that will suit your needs
€ 249.99Enquire now!
€ 399.99Enquire now!
|Mobile Website Comparison|
|€ 249.99||€ 399.99|
|Website Pages: We will set-up the specified pages on your mobile website, these can include simple text and small images.||up to 5||up to 10|
|Mobile Starter Design - We use our default theme for your mobile site matching your branding colours and with your supplied logo included.||n/a|
|Mobile Professional Design - You choose from our mobile themes and we modify the chosen theme to match your branding colours and include your supplied logo.||n/a|
|FREE 1 Year Hosting|
|Google Places/Location page|
|Click to call & add-to-phonebook links|
|Forward to a friend.|
|Links to social media|
|Custom contact / Booking Form|
|Google Website Analytics|
|Advanced SEO Keyword Research|
|Enquire now!||Enquire now!|